Meeting complex needs
Our strategy for 2019-022 reflects the urgent need to respond in the best possible way to the ever increasing and complex issues faced by our services users in their daily lives.
In this time period we will
1. Maintain our core nutrition support services
- HIV specialist dietetic assessment and advice
- Essential grocery deliveries
- Eating Together communal lunches
- Eating Positively cookery and nutrition classes
2. Develop ways of alleviating the hardship experienced by our service users by
- Signposting to other providers
- Creating partnerships that bring other providers in to The Food Chain
- Accessing hardship related grants, funds and items
3. Raise awareness of the complex and multiple needs of people who are not living well with HIV by
- Sharing our experience and demonstrating the impact of our support services at every opportunity.
4. Relocate to a new premises at the end of the lease period for Acorn House
5. Build the long-term financial sustainability of The Food Chain by diversifying our income and providing cost effective services.
Donate - How a donation from you could help us meet our ambitious plans for the next five years.
Be part of our future - Start to volunteer with The Food Chain and shape the future of our organisation.
Feedback - Whether you are a service user, referrer or volunteer we want to hear how we can improve.