Getting Extra Help
If you, or someone you know, could benefit from our services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We do not currently accept self referrals however we will be able to direct you to a registered referrer. All new cases are assessed by a Dietitian who will work with you to agree a Personalised Nutrition Care Plan. This plan will include advice around your diet and lifestyle along with which a package of services would be most suited to your needs.
We work closely with many nutrition agencies and organisations supporting people living with HIV. Here are some useful links:
- London Food Map is a simple way to help people in real need to find where and how to access free or low cost food in their area.
- NAM- Have a directory of services for people living with HIV in the UK. You can use the e-atlas to search for local services in your area.
- Terrence Higgins Trust have a hardship fund and many support services for people living with HIV.
- Children With AIDS Charity offer support to families affected by HIV.
- MyHIV - is an online service for people living with HIV in the UK offering information, forums and access to a full range of support services
- The NHS Choices Live Well offers advice on over 100 topics regarding healthy living
- BDA - British Dietetic Association offer a range of evidence based factsheets around diet
- DHIVA - Dietitians in HIV /AIDS is the HIV specialist interest group of the BDA.