Our strategy for 2019-022 reflects the urgent need to respond in the best possible way to the ever increasing and complex issues faced by our services users in their daily lives.
1. Maintain our core nutrition support services
2. Develop ways of alleviating the hardship experienced by our service users by
3. Raise awareness of the complex and multiple needs of people who are not living well with HIV by
4. Relocate to a new premises at the end of the lease period for Acorn House
5. Build the long-term financial sustainability of The Food Chain by diversifying our income and providing cost effective services.